choice

Kamis, 13 Mei 2010


choices..
life is full of choices.

we have the right to become one of this human type,
as a good one or a bad one

being a good one is a better choice, but sometimes it can be worse.
there is no final say to which option is actually the best..

we can't choose what kind of family we live with
if i can, i want to live in a care and loveable family

once again its a choice
I love my family, who doesn’t?anyone?
But I can’t deny either that there are things I do not like or
coincide within my family.

sometimes i feel lonely, and really need someone to hear me,
but all i can do just end up crying all night long in my bed.

this family have created me, to become such a quite and lonely girl..
I just wonder why my family has to select the option of life which
I perceive as a wrong choice..

i believe, they are love each other, but i want a real love and care, thats all..

0 komentar: