understanding..

Minggu, 23 Mei 2010

"what am i actually doing??"
this weekend which a day to make some progress in my 'thing', but actually i didn't touch it, all day..
i'm just watch this, watch that.. doing some bored thing.
and i've been trying to find my reason of being asking,"why?"

in a few days ago, i tried to be another me..i lied myself..
as much as i show my smile, as much as i laugh when i watch some jokes on TV, but thats only an alibi, like clothes thats only wrap the outer me..

The inner soul is fed by understanding ourselves to the fullest.
when we have some trouble, we should solve it together or maybe just let the other give us some advise.
And honestly, i just try this in my own family, when my mom had a trouble, i tried to hear her,and become a trusted person to her.

im trying to beside her, so everytime she need me, i'll always there..
i realize that many times that i spent just focus in my thing not her thing or they thing..
and it makes me upset, cos i feel.. it too late to be close to them (my family).
so guys, i warn this.. focusing ourselves on just OUR life would never benefit you, in any way..
understanding each other is a grateful thing, it can make us feel complete..trust me..

When i was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school , they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down "happy" . They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.

0 komentar: